This privacy statement describes how Netosting Technologies Pvt Ltd collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: http://www.netosting.in/ It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information from you
1. Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
2. Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
3. Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
4. If you are registering on behalf of your organization, your company's name, mailing address, and other company information
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES
If you provide us personal information about others (such as providing information about another individual to allow them access when creating a sub-account) we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
1. As required by law such as to comply with legal process
2. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
3. To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
You agree that the security of your account is solely your own responsibility. Customer understands that Internet and other various networking communication medium are not secure, unless explicitly specified as such. In no event will Netosting be liable to the customer for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the services or any products provided under this agreement, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree that if you believe the security of your account has been compromised in any way, you will notify Netosting immediately through email. Send in your detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below
23/21, Peranaidu 2nd Street,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone : 91 422 4388390
E Mail : email@example.com